Preparation of cookie dough
- Use a planetary mixer fitted with a beater.
- Cream together the sugar and the required fats, do not over- beat.
- Mix the egg and vanilla flavour on the slow speed to the creamed fats and sugar.
- Scrape down and add the remaining ingredients (except the inclusions), mix until a biscuit dough is formed.
- Add any inclusions (Choc chips,nuts etc.) on slow speed until clear.
- Portion into cookies as shown. Bake at 160°C in a convection oven for 12 -14 mins. or 190°C in a deck oven for a similar time.
The information presented on these pages is the property and copyright of The Bakery School. All rights reserved.